It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:44 am

ATENÇÃO: Amigos usuários, antes de postar sua pergunta/dúvida. Favor utilizar a BUSCA em nosso site. Obrigado!

Some Ideas About MapleStory Nebs Revamp 

Post Some Ideas About MapleStory Nebs Revamp
Welcome to MMOak do you really feel about the nebs at MapleStory, yes, I understand that Nexon is going to Revamp Nebulite System. It's essentially the things without causing the abundance. Here's what they need to perform:MS2 Mesos.

Increase the drop rate of nebulite boxes. It should be roughly equivalent to the equipment drop rate in Temple of Time and for supervisors it should climb with difficulty.

Eliminate nebs that are worthless. Either convert them into some other neb or make them no longer obtainable. This includes the flat +stat nebs. Even with no equipment, a +4 stat neb can not compete with a 1% stat neb.. Buffing them is an option but I recommend caution. They may shift the balance of this game and I recommend making them unaffected by potentials.

Consolidate the stats into a single tier per rank. One A neb giving another and dex giving 4% to 3 percent is unfair. The chance of standing fusing and a neb for the particular stat you desire up is low. This should entail shifting the percent so that D has 1 percent stat going up with stat to some stat nebs down one position.

Eliminate and then replace it with a maplestory mesos price. (Nexon should you want to choose the easy way out you could place fusion tickets at general shops ) Fusing a neb if guarantee a neb of their rank. E.g. fusing a C using a B must guarantee a B.Remove the nebulite diffuser. Putting a brand new nebulite onto a piece of equipment that currently has one should just replace and ruin the installed neb..

As for keeping the cash I agree that a return should be seen by the alien cubes and ought to work on gear with fusing Nebulite as well as stand nebs. They might also present a money shop nebulite box that gives B nebs with a chance of A, which united with stage 5 would be helpful to the economy.

Adding scaling tiers of neb boxes is an idea that is intriguing but I'm not sure I am 100% on board Official MapleStory 2 Wiki. Nebulite supply should not be a problem In the event the normal box drop rate is adequate. Until we could see what effect the changes have had something like that should be left for after.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:54 am