It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:22 pm

ATENÇÃO: Amigos usuários, antes de postar sua pergunta/dúvida. Favor utilizar a BUSCA em nosso site. Obrigado!

The Kings gathered themselves and finally 

Post The Kings gathered themselves and finally
BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny stretched. Johnny ran. Johnny passed. Johnny talked. With all eyes -- well, at least the ones allowed to watch him -- on quarterback Johnny Manziel, the most hyped college player to enter the NFL in years took his first steps with the Browns, who havent promised Johnny Football anything other than a chance to win a starting job. And thats cool with him. "Im a rookie," Manziel said. "I need to earn my place. I need to earn my keep. Nothing here needs to be handed to me. I dont need to be treated based off what I did in the past, because that doesnt mean a thing at this level." The former Texas A&M quarterback, who oozes swagger every moment hes on the field, is participating in Clevelands rookie minicamp this weekend along with its other draft picks and unsigned free agents. Browns first-year coach Mike Pettine restricted access to Saturdays workout, which was held inside because of rainy weather, to local media members. Sundays practice is closed. Pettine was on the Jets coaching staff when popular quarterback Tim Tebow joined the team and wants to control "Manzielmania" as best he can. "Were well aware of the persona. Were well aware of what it brings," Pettine said. "Were excited about it. Its something that were very willing to have come here, knowing that he has a chance to make us a better football team and a better franchise." Pettine added that he knows the decision to limit access will "ruffle some feathers." "Ill apologize in advance for that, but what were tasked as a staff to do is do whats best for the football team," he said. Wearing a red No. 2 jersey, Manziel stretched with his teammates as Jay-Zs "Public Service Announcement" boomed through the speakers in the field house. With Browns owner Jimmy Haslam on the sideline, Manziel made a few handoffs and threw three short passes before the session was closed after 15 minutes. Manziel later answered questions for 10 minutes before the interview was stopped by a member of the teams media relations staff. Manziel tried to clear up one story about how he wound up with the Browns, whose long-suffering fans hope his arrival can turn around their woeful franchise. Cleveland passed on him earlier in the draft before trading up to take him at No. 22. On Thursday, quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains revealed during a radio interview that Manziel sent him a text message during last weeks draft, urging the team to pick him. Loggains claimed the text read: "Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together." Manziel confirmed he exchanged texts with Loggains, but said the one in which he claimed he would "wreck this league" may have been exaggerated. "I dont know if thats exactly word for word," he said. "It was something along those lines." He explained he didnt mean he was going to dominate as a rookie, just that he wanted to help the Browns win games. "Whenever it is I get a chance to play, I dont want to come in and be mediocre," he said. As for his desire to join the Browns, Manziel said that was true. "This was a place I felt comfortable with," he said. "I liked the situation here and I wanted to come here, and if they wanted to take me and were trying to get me earlier, I said, Lets do it. I dont know what kind of influence that had or what exactly that did." Pettine told Manziel that if he wants to start hes going to have to beat out Brian Hoyer, who made three starts last year before a knee injury ended his season. Manziel said he understands hes nothing special -- not yet. "I was completely OK with hearing that from everybody," he said. "I dont want to come in and have anything handed to me that I dont deserve." Manziel was humbled long before the Browns took him. "I got passed up 21 times, so that says something," he said. As for meshing with his new teammates, Manziel is fitting right in. Offensive lineman Joe Bitonio, a second-round pick, said there was a moment of awe when he walked into the locker room and realized his locker was next to Manziels. "At first I was like, Man, thats Johnny Manziel," Bitonio said. "And then once you get to know him, hes a normal guy." On the field, Manziel has already made an impression. "Amazing," running back Terrance West said. "Hes Manziel, right? Everybody knows Johnny Manziel. He makes plays. He makes big plays. Hes a great player." But right now, hes only Johnny Rookie. Lance Dunbar Jersey . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. John Sullivan Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Bl ... wn-Jersey/. The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Mark Barron Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Tavon Austin Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.ANAHEIM, Calif. - Between the 20-year-old goalie with 39 saves and the 21-year-old forward with two goals, Teemu Selanne wasnt sure which youngster deserved the most credit for propelling the Anaheim Ducks veterans to the brink of the Western Conference finals. Selanne is only certain the Ducks youth movement is happening at an ideal time for their Stanley Cup hopes. John Gibson was outstanding in his second career playoff start, and Devante Smith-Pelly scored two goals 1:23 apart in the second period of the Ducks 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Kings in Game 5 on Monday night, putting Anaheim up 3-2 in the second-round series. Selanne is older than Gibson and Smith-Pelly combined, but the Finnish Flash knows the kids are why the Ducks are in position to finish off their Southern California rivals in Game 6 on Wednesday after a raucous meeting at Honda Center. "They answered the bell again," said Selanne, who had a sublime assist on Smith-Pellys first goal. "Devo has all the tools. Gibby is rock-solid. Theyre pretty special players, and they both took care of it for us tonight. You need special contributions from everybody to do what were trying to do." Nick Bonino and Jakob Silfverberg also scored for the Ducks, who jumped out to a three-goal lead in the second period and hung on behind their rookie goalie, earning the first home victory by either team in the series. Smith-Pelly is the Ducks unlikely leader with five post-season goals after a superbly energetic effort in Game 5. He has three goals in the past two games, capitalizing on his promotion to Anaheims top line with captain Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry after scoring just two goals in his 19 regular-season appearances for the Ducks. "Were just having a lot of fun," Smith-Pelly said. "This is what you dream about, playing in the playoffs." The Ducks also got another standout game from Gibson, who shut out the Kings in Game 4 to even the series in his Anaheim playoff debut. "I think I got tested more," Gibson said. "Its fun. Im just trying to take it all in and win some hockey games." Gibsons fifth career NHL appearance was tougher than the first four — but his teammates also helped out much more this time, scoring four regulation goals against the Kings for the first time in the rivals 10 total meetings this season. Marian Gaborik scored his NHL-best seventh and eighth goals of the post-season for the Kings, including a redirection with 5:48 left to trim Anaheims lead to one goal. Los Angeless pressed throughout the final minutes to finish with a playoff-high 42 shots, outshooting the Ducks 14-2 in the third period, but couldnt beat Gibson for the equalizer.dddddddddddd. "We were talking about how we have to get to Gibson, and if we do, things are happening," Gaborik said. "If we get shots through and try to go to the net, rebounds are there, and we got some chances. We have to keep doing that and we have to clean a lot of stuff up. Were coming home. Were confident we can win and come back here." Trevor Lewis also scored and Jonathan Quick stopped 20 shots for the Kings, who will face their fifth elimination game of the post-season at Staples Center on Wednesday. Theyre on their second three-game skid of the playoffs — bookending a six-game winning streak. The road team had won every game in the first series between these rivals separated by 30 miles of freeway, but the Ducks snapped the Kings four-game road playoff winning streak dating to their 0-3 comeback in the first round against San Jose. "Tonight isnt about the third (period), its about the second," Kings captain Dustin Brown said. "We made too many easy mistakes, and we had to try to come back the way we did. Its too hard." After Bonino and Lewis traded goals in the first period, Anaheim took the lead for good 1:11 into the second when Mathieu Perreaults shot off Selannes pass glanced off Smith-Pellys toe in the crease. "I didnt really do anything," Smith-Pelly said with a grin. Smith-Pelly then broke in alone on Quick 83 seconds later when Getzlaf intercepted Martinezs pass in the neutral zone, and Silfverberg put the Ducks up 4-1 midway through the period. The Kings gathered themselves and finally capitalized on a double-minor by Smith-Pelly when Gaborik scored in front, getting his fourth goal in the series three games in Anaheim. After several minutes of fruitless work for the Kings, Brown shovelled a backhand at the net and Gaborik redirected it home. NOTES: Perreault returned to Anaheims lineup after missing Game 4 with an injury, and rookie Rickard Rakell was scratched. Ducks F Matt Beleskey missed his second straight game after getting hurt in Game 3. ... F Jordan Nolan replaced Kyle Clifford in the Kings lineup. Nolan hadnt played since Game 3 of the first round against San Jose, sitting out eight straight games. ... The Kings are still without two key veteran defencemen. Willie Mitchell missed his sixth straight game, and Robyn Regehr sat out his fourth. Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:00 am