It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 pm

ATENÇÃO: Amigos usuários, antes de postar sua pergunta/dúvida. Favor utilizar a BUSCA em nosso site. Obrigado!

and general manager John Schneider have been 

Post and general manager John Schneider have been
Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicester will benefit from a new Jamie Vardy after the forward was on target for England. Having been prolific during Leicesters title-winning campaign, Vardy was without a goal in 14 games for club and country going into the friendly with Spain.But the 29-year-old enjoyed a good night at Wembley, winning a penalty from which the hosts took the lead and then scoring with a fine diving header to double the advantage. Spain came back to score twice late on to snatch a draw but Vardy had been substituted by then and Leicester boss Ranieri thinks his player will be on the crest of a wave for Saturdays trip to Watford. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Finally he broke the ice, said Ranieri. It was important for him and for everybody.Of course he never spoke about this, but the goal-scorer always wants to score. I think it will be a new Vardy.He always works hard for the team. The goal was a fantastic goal, and thats OK. It will help me, help the team and help himself.I never lost confidence in Jamie. I have managed a lot of goal-scorers and its not possible to score all the time. Ranieri says at no point has he lost faith in Vardy Sometimes they have a little stop and then restart. I tried to help him and take him out.Vardy was on target 24 times last season and hopes his England goal will kick-start a scoring streak.I think its been needed and hopefully I can kick on from there now and start banging them in, he said.Its just always good to get that goal. That one is in the back of the net now and hopefully I can kick on and start putting more away. Vardy was instrumental in Leicesters title triumph last season I just think a lot of the chances I was getting last year have not been there this year.Its just all about working hard and eventually theyll come. I think it always happens when youre a striker.You do go through spells without scoring but eventually it will come back and youll be banging them in again.At the end of the day the team comes first and its about how youre working hard for the team - the bonuses come after, which is obviously the goals. Im always ready.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions Method to Mahrez magic Ranieri defends Drinkwater Premier League questions Marquinhos Brazil Jersey . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. Luiz Gustavo Brazil Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Hulk- ... ca-Jersey/. Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St. Filipe Luis Brazil Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Alisson Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. RENTON, Wash. -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted. He was proven to be correct. Bennett now has a Super Bowl title and a new four-year contract that will keep him with the Seahawks. "I dont know if there was any doubt, but there was a lot of speculation a lot of teams tried to get me to come there," Bennett said Monday after signing his new deal. "But ultimately I wanted to come back and play with these guys and win some more games." Bennett was considered one of the top free agents in the NFL after a breakout season with the Seahawks where he led the team in sacks and proved a versatile option as a defensive end and defensive tackle. But he never made it all the way to the start of free agency Tuesday after the Seahawks came up with a satisfactory deal. Terms were not announced by the team. Pro Football Talk reported Bennetts deal was worth about $28.5 million with $16 guaranteed. Bennett said there were other teams offering more money, but the guaranteed amount was most important. Bennett was thought to have been strongly pursued by Chicago, where he had a chance of joining his brother, Martellus, with the Bears. But he ultimately decided to return to Seattle. "Yeah there was more, but I wanted to be here man. There are a lot of young guys here, and there are a lot of winning ways and I just love the organization and the things that they are about. I love the staff, from the equipment staff to the medical staff; it just goes on and on." Lost in the speculation about Bennetts future was his history with Seattle and specifically defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn. The Seahawks signed Bennett as an undrafted free agent out of Texas A&M in 2009 and gave him a spot on their roster for the start of that season when Quinn was his defensive line coach. Even though he was eventually waived and claimed by Tampa Bay, that initial relationship with Seattle remained strong. Its partly why Bennett jumped at the chance to return last off-seaason with Quinn as the new defensive co-ordinator, even if it meant playing on a one-year deal that paid only $3 million in base salary.dddddddddddd Its also a factor in why hes staying now. "At the end of the day, it was about being comfortable and being in a good situation," Bennett said. "Sometimes going to a whole other organization doesnt work out the way it worked out for me coming here and being with these guys. A lot of times people take a lot of money and they go to places and theyre not what they turned out to be. I know what this place is. Im familiar with the staff and players and it makes a big deal to be here." Seattle seemed to understand what it would take to retain Bennett. The Seahawks parted with defensive end Red Bryant and wide receiver Sidney Rice to create additional salary cap space. Coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider have been steadfast that their top priorities in free agency were retaining their own players and not making big splashes by signing others. Bennett was at the top of the list with wide receiver Golden Tate not far behind. Bennett had 8 1/2 sacks in the regular season and a fumble return for a touchdown. His numbers would have likely been higher had the Seahawks figured out earlier in the season how best to utilize their defensive line rotation. Bennett had even more impact in the playoffs. He had a forced fumble and recovery that gave Seattle an early lead in the NFC divisional playoff win over New Orleans, and added one sack, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery in the NFC championship game against San Francisco. "We had hopes he would be a real contributor and he exceeded our expectations and were excited to keep him," Carroll told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday. "Hes got great energy, a terrific motor and hes a very versatile football player. We really need to play him more. He didnt play a lot of plays the first half of the season, we specialty played him, and then we played him more as the year went on. We got better and he helped us. Were excited about it." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:20 am